By using the Site's service, you agree not to:
- Advertise cut-earn.com on traffic exchange websites and PTC websites;
- Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server;
- Shrink URLs which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content;
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to copyright content, child pornography, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights;
- Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links;
- Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links;
- Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxies, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc;
- Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself;
- Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder;
- Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code;
- Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site's service;
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed;
- Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (are at least 18 years old). You also agree to:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Coin Team of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Coin will not remove any 'URLs' associated with your account, unless one of the Terms and Conditions stated is broken.
When your account reaches the minimum amount of 5$ or more, you may request your earnings by clicking the "Withdraw" button. The payment is then sent to your bitcoin wallet during business days no longer than 4 days after requesting. Please do not contact us regarding payments before due dates.
In order to receive your payments you need to fill your payment method and payment ID here if you haven't done so. You are also requested to fill all the required fields in the Account Details section with accurate data.
We pay via Bitcoin and FaucetHUB.
Coin will pay you, the Publisher, up to 50% of the revenue generated through advertisements displayed on the Service associated with your Account.
Coin reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any part of there with or without notice. You agree that Coin shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.